Reduce your operating costs!
WaterCareSystem W|C|S® — Data recording in real time
Increase operational safety and reduce your operating costs sustainably! The WaterCareSystem W|C|S® developed by Dr. Hartmann Chemietechnik supports you regulations and plant manufacturer guidelines. These challenges, places significantly increased demands on the operators of evaporative cooling systems in terms of hygienic control and documentation.
Our online-based water management system records important water parameters and plant conditions in real time and sends this data to the W|C|S® server at Dr. Hartmann Chemietechnik. In case of abnormalities, the water experts at Dr. Hartmann Chemietechnik contact the operator immediately and initiate troubleshooting as soon as possible. Daily remote monitoring of the evaporative cooling system relieves your maintenance staff and increases technical and hygienic process reliability.
Digital water management for Industry 4.0
Keeping an digital operating diary is possible, when using W|C|S®. The operator receives a monthly status report with recommendations for action and a traffic light function, which can be stored. In addition to the minute-by-minute recording of all relevant data from the evaporative cooling system, the W|C|S® controls the blowdown, the dosing of conditioning agents as well as biocides including the locking of the blowdown valve. The combination with DHC-Trace® technology complements the capabilities of the W|C|S®.
WaterCareSystem W|C|S® makes water management much easier for the operator of cooling plants and frees up valuable working time for other tasks.
W|C|S® Process monitoring
What can be monitored and controlled with the WaterCareSystem W|C|S®
- Support in the fulfillment of specifications
- Increase in operational reliability
- Reduction of downtimes
- Reliable compliance with applicable regulations, directives and manufacturer specifications
- Expert support in the event of staff shortages
- Optimization of water and energy consumption
- Benefit optimization of the water treatment products used
- Individual alarm management
- Prompt determination of causes in the event of system fluctuations and initiation of countermeasures
- Possibility to monitor the installed water treatment system
- Reduction of operating and working time costs
- Value preservation through continuous target/actual comparison